This practical guide is self-paced. It is to help you connect and understand why your cultural upbringing influences your mental health, how you can learn to process and build a relationship with your emotions and create a support system to improve your wellbeing.
- Do you struggle with knowing how to manage your stress and anxiety?
- Want to stop feeling like you are never good enough and being reactive to the smallest things and start being in control of your emotions?
- Are you ready to learn exactly how I’ve helped second generations understand how their cultural upbringing influences their mental health?
- Need a simple guide to help you create healthy coping strategies so that you can make your mental health a priority?
Is this you?
- You thought graduating from uni, working 9-5 and earning a decent salary, buying a property, getting married e.t.c, is happiness
- You have been meeting expectations for most of your life but it is never enough from your parents, grandparents.
- You care what people think of you and don’t want to be a disappointment
- You can’t work out why you are a perfectionist
- You are constantly been told in family gatherings “you’re just like your mother!” or “you’re quiet like your father!” yet you don’t get why.
- You spend more money on others than yourself because you want to please people
- You find yourself spending hours on social media comparing your life to others and wish you can be like them
- OR you feel like you have no purpose, no direction and don’t know how to take the next step – but you’d love to DO something about it.
If so, you’re in the right place.
We are here to help.
And we can’t wait to hear you shout out ” Ahhh, this is making sense now. I want to learn more!”
That’s what this workbook is designed to do.